Our milling technology relies on the use of working centers with computerized numerical control with a speed of rotation that reaches 15.000 turns and boring mills with a fixed stall and/or a movable column with working dimensions equal to a maximum of 900 x 900 x 2.200 mm.
Operational in our headquarters currently are:
- n° 002 Machining centers with 3 axes with cross-table, spindle ISO 40 with rotatory speed reaching 15.000 turns and steering unit Heidenhain TNC 530
- n° 001 Machining center, movable column, with spindle ISO 40, rotatory speed reaching 15.000 turns and steering unit Heidenhain TNC 530
- n° 001 Boring mill with fixed column and movable column with a "T" geometry spindle ISO 50 with steering unit SELCA S3045D
- n° 001 Boring mill, fixed column, with spindle ISO 50 and steering unit SELCA S3045D
- n° 001 Boring mill with manual turret on display, runs 900 x 260 x 1.000
An ensemble of as diversified and multifunctional machineries as this allows the company a flexible production, which ranges from the construction of details of small and medium series to the Just in time supplies that are typical of the maintenance sector.